We are hiring iOS developer
We're rebuilding our iOS app and looking for a talented iOS developer who is able to implement beautiful iOS apps. Estimated contract time is 3 months. Upon completion we will seek to continue working with you on further development and support.
All candidates will be contacted before March 15th, 2015.
Your applications are kept stictly confidential.
Sneak peak into 2.0 prototype
What will you do
- Take the lead and build version 2.0 of our native iOS app
- Work with detailed prototypes made using FramerJS
- Give feedback on existing designs and contribute with your own ideas to improve existing features
- Work in iterations, release rapid builds using TestFlight
- Make sure the app works fine on iPhones and iPads
- Do your best to make version 2.0 hit the tops
- Solid understanding of Objective-C and iOS ecosystem
- At least 1 year experience developing iOS native apps
- Ability to implement advanced UI elements
- Strong undestanding of UX
- Favoring clean code, high quality and organization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of other technologies we use: Ruby on Rails, JS, AWS, GIT
- Published iOS apps
- You are adequately familiar with development of Android apps
- Can fully focus on this project for the next 6 months