We started Sedition with a mission to create a platform for digital art collecting. Since 2011 more than a thousand artists have published their work on Sedition. Including names like Tracey Emin, Bill Viola, Mat Collishaw, Yoko Ono, Universal Everything. More than 100,000 art lovers have joined the site to enjoy the works of their favourite artists.
We're on a great start but this is only the beginning. The advent of NFTs in 2014 provided a tangible solution for digital ownership. For the first time collectors could own a digital asset without relying on a 3rd party. This new technology is the missing piece for our vision and we can't wait to put it in place for our community. The opportunity ahead is staggering, but so is the amount of work. We'd like your help.
Working at Sedition
- We're small and focused on getting things done. You'll work alongside 4 senior engineers. We keep meetings to a minimum. We organise our work into 6 week cycles and focus on delivery.
- We're a remote team with flexible working hours. Work whenever you’re the most productive. While we’re all currently based in timezones within 2 hours of the UK, we are open to expanding it further.
- Meaningful and impactful work. We're established, but still small. Your contributions will be immediately visible. NFTs integration is a multi-phase effort where every team member is able to shape it.
- Healthy work-life balance. No overtime. 40 hours work week. Take a holiday whenever you need one.
- Competitive base salary. Employee share options. Crypto bonuses after we step into the NFT market.
Our hiring process
- No live coding. It's stressful and we hate it. We're more interested in what you have done in the past and your cultural fit.
- We stick to 3 interviews. Introductory, assessment and proposal. You will also meet the whole team during the interviews.
- Fast decision making. We aim to finalise the proposal within one week of initial interview.