Solidity Engineer (NFTs)
We are looking for a talented and relentless engineer with high standards and attention to detail to help us step into the NFT space. Your inputs will be highly visible and will determine the overall success of the company.
What will you do
- Build smart contracts in Solidity for the Ethereum blockchain.
- Design, scope, and estimate contracts based on requirements given.
- Establish and maintain the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts.
- EIP721, EIP1155, EIP712, EIP2535 (Diamond standard).
- Experience in a DevOps environment (blockchain).
- Understanding of gas optimization tradeoffs, and security best practices.
- Deployed real smart contracts that have seen public use (in TVL, middleware, governance, DAOs, NFTs) on Ethereum Mainnet, or other EVM chains.
- Be able to work autonomously.
What we offer
- A good base salary and employee share options
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and aesthetically pleasing product - a system to collect and display digital art
- Work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Biyearly team gatherings in London
- Fully remote team
- No unnecessary meetings
- Flexible working hours. Work when you’re most productive, take a holiday when you need one.
- Opportunity to grow in a small team with little overhead and hands-on experience over product development