Arura by Ozan Türkkan stands as an AV Installation crystallizing the artist's ceaseless research into the geometric symphony of nature. This artwork digs deep into Transitional Forms, unearthing the captivating dance between biodiversity and the fractal structure of biological entities. Drawing from the Biodiversity Heritage Library, Türkkan employs AI and Creative Coding to breathe life into ancient geometries, capturing their timeless essence for modern audiences.
Türkkan's perspective on Transitional Forms transcends biology, inviting viewers to reflect on the intellectual, social, and psychological facets of change and evolution. Water, the crux of life, serves as a recurring motif, evoking contemplation on the interconnectedness of all life. The term "Arura", reminiscent of "arable land" from Homeric Greek, adds depth to the work, symbolizing the earth and its bountiful nature.
- Solo Exhibition in Zifergauz Digital Arts Centre, Saint Petersburg, August 10 - September 30, 2022
- Solo Exhibition, ArtON Gallery, Istanbul, 2022
- Istanbul Innovation Week 2022
- Akbank Art Centre Istanbul, December 7, 2022, to April 30, 2023
- Vienna Art Week, November 10 - 17, 2023