My name is Nacho Frades and I am 49. I am a digital metaphysical painter.
I have been drawing and painting since I can remember.
When I was 12, I started my formation, I where to my first art academy with brilliant results according to the words of my teachers and the other students.
My CV includes:
• Interior designer (IADE University)
• Atrium Academy (Mainly Charcoal)
• Madrid Fine Arts Circle (Círculo de Bellas Artes) mainly nude
• Arts & Cratfs Degree
• Fine Arts Master (Complutense University)
• Particular professor of Painting.
• Master with José Caballero
• Master with Antonio López
• Digital painter in art department "The mising Linx"
• Digital painter in art department "Justin and the knights of valour"
• Self Taught and hard work.
I am also exploring the possibilities of a new technique based in videogame engines to create stereoscopic and navigable immersive environments based in my paintings. So with a virtual glasses you will be able to "enter" in the paintings and "walk" into the scenes. It's a very time consuming activity and very complex, but I think the results are going to be great!